‘Aadhar’ is the Unique Identification of a person, residing in India. For those who aren’t aware of Aadhar Card, it consists of 12 digit numbers which are unique for all and hence, differentiating you from rest of the Indian citizens. It is the present-day Unique Identification Proof which is given by the Indian Government, to all of the citizens living in India. There are so many kinds of issues you can make complaints regarding Aadhar Cards and status, can be solved by mentioning this unique number, by accessing the official website of the UIDAI, https://resident.uidai.net.in/file-complaint.
The Aadhar Card Complaints fall broadly into various categories such as:
- Aadhar Card may not be received by the relevant individuals, or it may be delivered to some other incorrect recipients.
- The person may lose their Aadhar Card.
- After registration, the people may not receive the correct receipt or may lose their enrollment id, which leads not to get the Aadhar Card or number.
- Some mistakes may be happened during enrollments or in their details given.
- Also, for ‘Demographic errors.’
- The residents may get rejection by UIDAI, or they might face a delay in receiving their Aadhar Number or Card.
- The UIDAI Grievance Centre helps in solving the problems of the individuals who face the above problems and related issues and queries.
- To get a solution for your Aadhar related problems and issues log on to https://resident.uidai.net.in/file-complaint and fill all the relevant fields based on your complaints.
- You can also make complaints through a ‘direct call’ to the toll-free helpline number, 1800-300-1947.
- Also, you can mail your complaints to the e-mail id: email@example.com with the information, given at the time of enrollment.
- You can also, check your Aadhar status by using your ‘enrollment number’ in the below link: https://resident.uidai.net.in/check-aadhaar-status.
- You can download Aadhar Card through ‘Get e-Aadhar’ icon, by following the link provided: https://resident.uidai.net.in/get-aadhaar, by providing all information given during the enrollment time.
HOW TO MAKE ONLINE COMPLAINT?
- Click on to the link https://resident.uidai.net.in/file-complaint of the UIDAI official website, for making complaints.
- First, you have to enter the enrollment number and date mentioned in the ‘enrollment slip’ provided during your registration.
- Following that, you have to enter the details like your full name, e-mail id, and phone number, etc.
- Then, enter your area pin code and select your city or village.
- After that, choose the type of issue or complaint details, you are going to submit.
- After this, click the submit button, and you will receive a ‘Case ID,’ for your complaint.
- Later on, until your problem solved, you can check the status by using this ‘Case ID.’
Thus, the Government of India facilitates this ‘Online Web Portal of Complain’ to us, to deal with any kind of Aadhar related issues, which has not been solved for a longer period, by the authorized authorities for you Aadhar Card Appeal.