How to get new Aadhar Card if the old one is lost/ misplaced:
People are struggling more by losing the Aadhar Card; there is nothing to worry for the thing to be worried, there is the solution given by the government for this kind of problems. If you have your AADHAR card number or acknowledgment slip off that given during the time of registration will help you to download the duplicate AADHAR card, which has the validity as the original one.
As we know Aadhar Card is the essential role in all the places in India and it becomes the necessary document for everyone. In case you did not have the AADHAR card number and acknowledgment slip given during the registration, there is the another solution for this problem and some of the steps to be followed are
• Go to the link of http://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
• Then select the appropriate option of ‘Aadhar card number’ or ‘Enrollment number’ under the reason to receive your lost
• Enter your full name and email address then along with the registered phone number
• After that enter the captcha shown in the image correctly
• Then click on to the ‘Get OTP ‘option to receive them in the phone number
• After getting the OTP, enter them accurately to verify you OTP code
• Then you will receive the message of AADHAR card number
• Then you can go to the website of http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
• Select the option of ‘Aadhar card number’ or ‘Enrollment number’ that you have
• Then click on to the OTP option to get them
• OTP code will be delivered to your mobile number or into the registered mail ID
• Enter the OTP that you have received on your mobile in the ‘Enter OTP box’ and then click on to the option of ‘Validate and Download.’
• After that, you will get your e-AADHAR card and take a printout it finally.
Otherwise a contact UIDAI through the toll free number available and asks for your AADHAR card by providing them your name, DOB, address, phone number, etc. By contacting them about you lost AADHAR card, they can assist you by providing the duplicate card to your registered to the email id or to the address that you have registered.
If you are not able to contact the UIDAI through the phone or email, then you can communicate with the nearby AADHAAR card regional office regarding your complaint by having all the documents needed. It will be a bit tricky to get the duplicate AADHAR card if you don’t have the acknowledgment slip provided during the process of registration, there only fewer centers available to get the duplicate card.
Here is the details that may help you to get the solution for this problem by calling the toll free number of 1800-300-1947 or by sending the mail to email@example.com and explain the problem to them, still now the official website is not updated to get the new AADHAR card again. These things will give you the better solution for your problems to get the duplicate AADHAR card.