Aadhar Card Center
Aadhar card is the 12 digits unique identification number provided by Government of India to every resident. The registration of aadhar card is voluntary, free of cost and simple process to get. If you are not still registered for aadhar card in India, then you can register for it quickly by this article.
Why it is Necessary
Now, it is necessary for receiving any of the government and non-government scheme. It is not meant to replace existing identities. It is mainly created for use the single document which contains all the identification details and information including address proof, bank account details, personal identity proof, etc. You can also connect the LPG subsidy details with your aadhar card. So your credits will transfer to your registered bank account number.
The UIDAI provides a lot of facilities to get your aadhar card through online. We can apply for the aadhar card by both online and offline modes. It is easy to process and consumes less time to proceed. So you are not struggling to while applying for the aadhar card. You can also access your aadhar card through online.
Where to Apply
Many peoples are looking for aadhar card application and where to apply for it. For that, you need to visit the aadhar enrollment center. You can go to any authorized aadhar enrollment center nearby your locality in India. These centers are work as aadhar enrollment agencies which are approved by UIDAI. You must apply only on any of the registered center. Here we provide some detailed information about where to apply for aadhar centers and how to find registered aadhar center in your area. You can get it by the official website of UIDAI. You need to search on the homepage of aadhar web portal for the registration process.
To search for aadhar enrollment center in your area, you need to find in the aadhar card website. You can easily do this by following the below-mentioned steps. We hope that it will help to find out nearest center in your area.
Steps to Apply
- At first, you need to visit the official page of aadhar enrollment center search by UIDAI i.e. https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- In the homepage, three search criteria are available which will help you for find the enrollment center in your area.
- In the first field, you will find state or union territories. There you need to select your state.
- In the second field, you need to select your district or city.
- In the third field, you need to select your nearby locality or corresponding area.
- There are two centers are available for aadhar registration. One is the permanent center, and another one is the temporary center. Temporary centers are working in until particular dates. If you want to apply in permanent centers, you need to click on only permanent centers option.
- Check your details are correct or not.
- Then click on search.
- In a few seconds, a list of address will appear on the screen which is the aadhar enrollment centers in your area. Note the nearest center’s address in your locality. Then you can go to the aadhar enrollment center and apply for the aadhar card.
If you have any doubts while searching for aadhar center, please visit the official page of UIDAI.
Get the location of your nearby Aadhar Card center – find out the UIDAI authorized Aadhaar Card center near to your residence
You can download the application form online, Download Procedure for Aadhar Card Application Form and after filling the form completely, you have to visit the AADHAR Card center for a while to get your photograph clicked along with finger prints and retina scan.