Have you lost your Aadhar card??? Don’t worry, you can easily download your eAadhar from our website. But you need Enrollment number to download eAadhar. Here we are writing a simple guide to retrieving Enrollment number. If you want to receive your EID number to your registered mobile, then please follow the below steps.
Mandatory Things :
- Access to your registered mobile number
Please follow the below steps carefully :
- Please go to the official site of UIDAI resident.uidai.net.in.
- Then select “Enrolment No” for EID from the menu.
- Enter your details like Full Name and phone number there.
- Also you need to fill security code and click on “Get OTP” button.
- You will receive an OTP to your mobile, enter the OTP in the box and next click on “Verify OTP” button.
- After some time you will get a SMS with your Enrollment number on your mobile.
- Now you can download your eAadhar with the help of EID number.