Aadhar card and its uses
Aadhar card is the most important identity card for every Indian citizen, and it is issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) which is a central government agency of India. This main motto of this organization is to accumulate demographic data and biometrics of every Indian and store it in the centralized database. As per the data, they give a unique 12 digit identification number which is considered as Aadhar number. Aadhar card is the world’s largest national identification project launched in 2009. Now a day, Aadhar card is mandatory for all purposes such as central & state government exams, passport verification, LPG subsidy, voter card linking, digital locker, monthly pension, open new bank account, etc.
How To Get Aadhar card without OTP :
In this article, I am going to give sufficient information to download your Aadhar card without One Time Password (OTP). I think this message will be very useful for you when you lost your Aadhar card. So I request you to read this entire article to gather more information regarding Aadhar card.
OTP verification is the necessary step in almost all online process for privacy and protection. Likewise, OTP verification is the most important process in downloading Aadhar card which is well known to everyone. So kindly note that you can’t download your Aadhar card without doing OTP verification process.
You want to download Aadhar card without OTP process because you didn’t register your mobile number during the time of enrolment process. In such case, you have to go to the enrollment center to register your mobile number. Suppose you can’t access your registered mobile number to download Aadhar card, you want to get it without OTP process. But it is not possible. There is no way to go for the online process to get an e-Aadhar card.
In future, if you face the problems given above, don’t get tensed. We are here to help you by providing best services to all individuals. You can read this article to download your Aadhar card without struggling much. Let me explain how to download Aadhar card by registering new mobile number.
Process to Download Aadhar card after Registering Mobile Number
- Initially, you have to register your mobile number if you are not recorded at the time of enrolment. Suppose you can’t access the registered mobile number, you can update new contact number.
- Both the process can be easily done through online. After completing updating process, you can receive OTP to your mobile through SMS
- Now you have to go for the self-service update portal using the link https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update
- Then you have to enter the Aadhar number and enter the text verification and click on the Send OTP button to receive OTP on your mobile number
- Now you have entered the OTP number in the respective box as soon as possible
- After that, you can go for update details option from which you can update your mobile number, change the spelling of your name if necessary
- Finally, you have to upload the scanned copy of required documents only then the updating process will complete successfully, and you can download your Aadhar card after three days.