What is Aadhar Card:
Aadhar card is the unique identity provided by Indian Government to every individual. It contains a unique identification number. This unique identification number work as, identity proof and address proof. It contains details of individuals include fingerprint, iris scan and the photograph. Now, it is necessary for receiving any government service.
Even if we provide correct details, there are some mistakes in aadhar card like a spelling mistake, incorrect address, unclear photograph, etc. We can update this misprint, photograph, etc. If you want to update your details, then you can easily do this by visiting UIDAI website. It needs your aadhar number and mobile number. Follow the steps to update or correct your details in aadhar card in a simple way which we mentioned below.
- At first, you need to visit the official page of aadhar card i.e. gov.in
- It requires your mobile number to send OTP. Enter the number which used for the time of registration.
- Enter the correct mobile number and click on “Send OTP.”
- In a few seconds, you will receive an OTP in your mobile. Enter it on the current page. This is your one-time password.
- Enter the OTP and click on “Login.”
- New screen will open in the window and it contains various of fields. In the right corner, it contains edit option.
- Click on edit to update your details.
- Now you can update in the current screen. Update or correct your details carefully.
- Check and verify before submit.
- Click on “Submit Request” in the screen.
- Now it will show a confirmation message to submit the details.
- Click on “Confirm” and “Proceed” to continue the further process.
- If you want to modify any details, you can do that by click on “Modify” button on the screen.
- After click on proceed, you will redirect to the new page of uploading documents. If you want to upload any of your documents like the photograph you can do by using this option.
- All the documents are scanned and verified in this step. You can this by also submitting through the post. Wait for the computer to upload all the documents successfully. If the computer uploads all the documents click on “Submit” to proceed.
- Again it shows the confirmation message to submit your document.
- Click on proceed.
- Now you will transfer to the new page of “Update Request Complete.” Updated request will appear on your screen. Note the update request number for future reference. You will also confirmation message to your mobile.
- Download the acknowledgment slip from your current window by clicking “Download” option. Keep it safely to check your aadhar reference.
- Now all your works are finished and your request was successfully updated.
- Keep track on your aadhar card status by using your request number.