The central government agency named Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is providing Aadhar card to all Indian citizens. The main motto of this organization is to collect the bio metrics of 10 fingers, eye iris, and demographic data of all individuals. This agency is maintaining all the data’s in the centralized database and they provide the 12-digit unique identification number to all Indian people and it is considered as the Aadhar number. Aadhar card is one of the most important national identity proofs for all purposes such as passport verification, central government, and state government exams, etc.
Aadhar card Status Online Check:
Here I am going to provide lots more method to check your Aadhar card status through online. So I request you to read this article thoroughly to get valuable information. The individuals can check the status of Aadhar card using official website of UIDAI. Otherwise, you can check through your mobile phones via SMS. But this method is possible only when your mobile number is registered in Aadhar card. Also, the people can check the Aadhar card status using your name.
Let me explain the each and every method clearly.
Check the status of Aadhar card using your enrolment ID:
After applying for Aadhar card, you can receive it within three months. Suppose if you didn’t receive your Aadhar within the time limit, you could post the requisition letter to Aadhar card office or collectors’ office.
The following steps are useful for you to check the Aadhar status by enrollment number
- Initially, you have to visit the official website uidai.gov.in of UIDAI
- Bottom of the home page you can find Aadhar online services there you need to go for link https://resident.uidai.net.in/check-aadhaar-status which is used to check your status of Aadhar card.
- Then the new tab will open there you have to enter 14-digit enrollment number with correct date and time.
- Now you can check the status of your Aadhar card by clicking check status button
Check Aadhar card by name :
If you lost your enrollment ID, you could test the status of Aadhar card using your name, mobile number, and Email
- Firstly you have to go for the link https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- At the top left corner, you can find a message like “You want to receive your lost,” there you have to select the radio button named Aadhar No (UID)
- Then you are required to enter your name, Email, mobile number in the respective boxes
- Now you have to fill security code as it is in the above-given image and click on the Get OTP button to receive One Time Password to your mobile
- After clicking on the Get OTP button, you will receive OTP to your mobile via SMS
- Within few seconds you have to enter the four-digit OTP in the given box otherwise that OTP will be considered as invalid
- Enter the received OTP as soon as possible and click the verify OTP button
- Finally, you will receive enrollment ID to your mobile so that you can quickly check your Aadhar car status using EID
Note: You can also test the status of Aadhar card using Aadhar number. The process is same as the above.