About Aadhar Card:
The Indian government issued to every person unique identity called as Aadhar Card. It contains a 12-digit unique identification number. The objective of Aadhar is to give universal identity to every resident.
The Planning Commission of India forms the Unique Identification Authority of India (UDAI), and it also manages the Aadhar numbers and identification cards. The card contains detail of individual, including demographic and biometric information of an individual. Nowadays it requires for government and non-government services. It also needed for banking services, mobile phone connections, LPG subsidy, passport application, voter card linking, digital locker, opening new the bank account, etc. In day to day life, acceptance of Aadhar card was increasing. So it becomes necessary for every person.
Apply for Aadhar Card:
Aadhar card is essential for every individual in India. If you don’t have Aadhar card, then start the registration as soon as possible. There are many Aadhar center available in India, where you can register for Aadhar card by providing your details. Finally, submit your details. Then you will get the acknowledgment slip with enrolment number and date of registration. These fields are mandatory, so you should ensure that the fields filled in the correct format. By using this one can check their Aadhar card status through online.
How to Apply
- Go to any authorized Aadhar Center with your identity and address proof.
- You can free Aadhar card application form at the center, or you need to download it from online.
- At the time of registration, you need to provide your photo, fingerprints and iris scan will be taken.
- Provide the details carefully.
- After the completion of registration, you will receive an acknowledgment slip.
- You will get a confirmation message or email about successful verification.
- In a few days, your Aadhar number will be printed and sent to your registered address.
Checking Aadhar card status through online is not that much easy to proceed. However, in the in the initial stages of enrolment, people face a lot of difficulties. Like unclear Aadhar card. It will consume a long time. Here we provide some simple steps to follow while checking Aadhar status through online.
- Visit the official page of Aadhar card i.e. https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Provide your Enrolment number, Name, Pin Code, Mobile number (which used for registration).
- Fill the verification number to prove that you are not a robot.
- Click on “Get One Time Password.”
- In a few seconds, you will get an OTP to your mobile.
- Enter OTP.
- Click on “Validate and Download.”
- Then the current status of your Aadhar card will appear on the screen.