Aadhar card is the personal identity proof of the individual which is your identity and address proof. It contains the information of a person include fingerprint, iris scan and the photograph. You can also link any of your details with aadhar card. You can apply for the aadhar card through online and check its status from anywhere.
It is easy to get the aadhar card from the official website of UIDAI. You can apply for the aadhar card in any of the aadhar enrollment centers in the state. You need to provide your details with necessary documents. Your aadhar card will process in a few days, and it will send to your registered postal address.
If you lost the aadhar card you can get that through online by using your aadhar enrollment number or any other registration details. You can do this easily do this by visiting the official page of UIDAI. It needs your aadhar number and mobile number to process. The official page of the UIDAI is uidai.gov.in
Searching Aadhar Card
You can check the aadhar card through online at anywhere and anytime. The UIDAI provides various web portals for all your queries. There you can check the current status of your aadhar card. You can also update and modify your details through online. It is a straightforward process. You can upgrade, modify, change, and delete any of your details by using your login details. You can also update this through both online and offline mode. If you want to update your details in offline mode, you need to fill the form which provided in aadhar center and send it through the postal service. It will take more time to process. In the online method, you need to visit the official page of UIDAI.
Here we suggest some simple steps that you need to follow for search the aadhar card record through online. You can access it by using your mobile number. It is simple to follow and also consumes less time to proceed. Applicants are requested to keep any of the aadhar card details for searching the records online. Without using any of registration data, you cannot find the aadhar card through online.
- At first, you need to go to the official page of the aadhar card i.e. gov.in
- Click on Aadhar Services
- Select Search Aadhar Record Online
- You will redirect to a new page to get your aadhar card record
- In a few seconds, a form will appears on the screen
- Select the I have Enrollment ID or any of the login option which you have
- Enter the enrollment or aadhar number
- Also enter the required details in the fields
- Fill the security code
- Enter your registered mobile number and click on get OTP.
- Submit the OTP without any mistakes.
- Click on validate and download
- Save the aadhar card in local disk
- Take a print of the aadhar card which is the duplicate copy of the aadhar card.
- The original copy of the aadhar card will send to your postal address.