Aadhar card is the 12 digits unique identification number provided by Government of India. The registration of aadhar card is voluntary, free of cost and simple to process. If you are not still registered for aadhar card in Rajasthan, then you can register for it quickly by this article.
Why it is Necessary
Now, it is necessary for receiving any government and non-government scheme. It is not meant to replace existing identity proofs. It is mainly created for use the single document which contains all the identification details including address proof, personal identity proof, bank account details, etc. You can also connect your LPG subsidy details with your aadhar card. So your credits will transfer to your bank account.
The UIDAI provides a lot of facilities for getting aadhar card, update and modify incorrect details, link all your other identification to aadhar card, check your aadhar card status through online, etc. We can apply for the aadhar card by both online and offline modes. It is easy to process and take less time to proceed. So you are not struggling to get the aadhar card at any stage of registration. You can access your aadhar card through online.
Nowadays, many peoples are looking for aadhar card application and how to apply for it in an easy way. Here we provide some detailed information about the application process. We can get it in the aadhar enrollment center. You need to submit complete details about you for the registration process. It also requires your photograph, fingerprint, and retina scan.
Applications are available in both online and offline modes. You must send your application through postal service in offline mode. Online mode of applying is simple to proceed. It also consumes less processing time. Here we provide the full details about applying for the aadhar card. Below mentioned steps are useful while applying for the aadhar card through online mode.
Steps to Apply
- At first, you need to visit the any of the aadhar enrollment centers nearby your locality.
- Before that, you must get the appointment for the registration.
- If you get the appointment, you can apply for the aadhar card. Otherwise, it will take more to proceed.
- You must reach the aadhar center at the correct time for the registration process.
- You need to fill the registration form in the aadhar center by providing your details. It is available on online.
- Attach the required document with the application form like scanned id proof, address proof, etc.
- Then you need to provide your biometric details like photograph through web camera for facial confirmation, fingerprint and retina scan.
- After the completion of above steps, you need to download the acknowledgment form which contains 14 digit enrollment number. It is necessary to check your aadhar card status.
- You will receive the confirmation message to your registered mobile number.
- Now all your steps are finished, and your request is successfully submitted to the UIDAI.
- Keep check your aadhar card status through by using your aadhar enrollment number.
If you have any doubts about the registration process, please visit the official page of UIDAI.