Aadhar Card contains 12 digit number which is the personal identification proof. It issued by Unique Identification Authority of India for individuals. It serves as both identification and residential proofs. You can get a soft copy of your aadhar card from online. To download this aadhar, you need to visit the official website of UIDAI.
Aadhar card can easily download on its official page. When compare to other id proofs, aadhar is easier to download. By using our aadhar enrolment number, we can access our aadhar card at anytime from anywhere on online.
UIDAI provides many options on its website to access our aadhar card. If you have not yet received your aadhar card, you can download your duplicate copy of your aadhar card through online. To download your duplicate copy, you must acknowledge slip of aadhar card and registered mobile number.
The government provided many facilities to print your aadhar card through online from anywhere. You can download aadhar card from www.uidai.gov.in. It is the official website of UIDAI. Using this webpage, you can download your aadhar through any of the online modes. Initially, you need to go to the official page which we mentioned above. There you must enter your registration details like enrollment number, date, time, residential address, pin code, mobile number, and any other details which present in the aadhar card. Then you need to verify the OTP. Finally, you can print your aadhar card by using the printer.
Steps to link your ITR with Aadhar card online
- At first, you need to visit the official page of UIDAI i.e. uidai.gov.in
- Click on Download Aadhar under Aadhar Enrolment
- Select your download option, i.e., Enrolment Id or Aadhar
- Enter your Enrollment Id and further details
- Enter the human verification text in the given field
- Enter your registered mobile number. An OTP code will send to your mobile number which is your one time password
- Enter the OTP in the required field
- Check your given details
- Click on Validate and Download
- The aadhar card will open in new window
- Select the download option which is at right corner of the screen
Print Your Aadhar Card
Once you have downloaded the aadhar card by using above steps then, you can easily print it. To print your aadhar card, open downloaded in pdf format. Press Ctrl+p which is a shortcut for the print option. You must have a printer for this option. Otherwise, copy it to a pen drive and print it on any browsing center.