Aadhar card is a necessary identity provided by Indian Government to every individual. It contains a unique identification number which indicates your name, address, age, mobile number, etc. It works as, identity proof and address proof. It also includes fingerprint, retina scan, and the photograph of the individual. It is free of cost. It is use for opening a new account, passport, etc.
To apply for the aadhar card, you need to visit for authorized aadhar enrollment center in your area. You must carry any of your identification proof documents for applying for the aadhar card. It is very simple to proceed. You will get an enrollment slip when finished your registration. Using the sheet, you can keep track of the aadhar card.
You can download the aadhar card from anywhere at any time through online. The UIDAI provides many facilities to update and download the aadhar card. It needs your aadhar enrollment number.
Even if you lost your aadhar enrolment number, you could log in by using your date of birth and mobile number. At first, you need to submit your registered mobile number and date of birth in the required field on the official page of UIDAI. Then it will send an OTP to your phone. It is the one time password for your login. It will get into the aadhar account page which contains your aadhar enrollment number and any other details. Then you can update or change any of your details through online. Note this registration number for future login.
In the past, these facilities are not available on the UIDAI website. The increase in acceptance of aadhar the UIDAI provides various portals for all kind of process in the aadhar card. You can do any changes in your aadhar card through online. Here we provide some simple steps that will help you for download the aadhar card by providing your name and date of birth. It will easily get you to the required page.
- Visit the official page of the UIDAI web portal i.e. gov.in
- You need to fill your name, date of birth and the security captcha for verification.
- Click on send OTP.
- A code will send to your mobile number that is your one-time password. Enter the OTP which used for the time of registration.
- Then you will receive an OTP to your mobile number. Enter it on the current page to proceed.
- Click on submit.
- It will redirect you to the new page.
- The current page is your aadhar card self-service portal.
- Note the aadhar enrollment number for future use.
- Now you can modify or change any of your details through online.
- You can keep track this page for aadhar card status.
- Click on validate and download your aadhar card.
I hope this article will helpful for you while modify, change, update, or recover any of your aadhar card details through online.