Aadhar card contains unique identification number. It works as, identity proof and address proof. It contains details of individuals include fingerprint, iris scan and the photograph. You can also link any of your identity proof with it. Now, it is necessary for receiving any government schemes. So many peoples are looking to get the aadhar card in an easy way. You can apply for it through online or offline mode and check its status.
You can apply for the aadhar card in any of the aadhar centers by providing necessary documents. Your aadhar card will process in a few days and send to your postal address. Until that you can use the duplicate copy of your aadhar card which is available in the online. If you provide any incorrect information like a spelling mistake, wrong address, unclear photograph, etc., you can update this through online. If you want to update your details, then you can easily do this by visiting UIDAI website. It needs your aadhar number and mobile number. The official page of UIDAI is uidai.gov.in
Checking Aadhar Card
You can check the aadhar card through online at anywhere and anytime. The UIDAI provides various web portals for all your queries. There you can check the current status of your aadhar card. You can also update and modify your details through online. It is a straightforward process. You can upgrade, modify, change, and delete any of your details by using your login details. You can also update this through both online and offline mode. If you want to update your details in offline mode, you need to fill the form which provided in aadhar center and send it through the postal service. It will take more time to process. In the online method, you need to visit the official page of UIDAI.
Here we suggest some simple steps that you must follow to check the aadhar card status through online. You can check it by using your registered mobile number. It is easy to follow and also consumes less time to proceed. Candidates are requested to keep acknowledgment copy which contains enrollment number for checking the aadhar card status. Without using this slip, you cannot check the aadhar card through online.
- At first, you need to visit the official page of the aadhar card i.e. gov.in
- In the home page, you need search for the aadhar services link
- Click on aadhar Enrollment/E-aadhar/Update
- It will redirect you to the new page. Select and click on check aadhar status option which will appear on left side of the screen.
- Enter the aadhar enrollment number, and date of birth in the form.
- Fill the security code.
- If you cannot see the code clearly, click on try another for new one
- Check and verify your details
- Click on check status
- In a few seconds, the current status of your aadhar card will appear on the screen.
- You download and take a print of the aadhar card which is the duplicate copy of the aadhar card.